This statement is reviewed frequently and updated as necessary.
We are monitoring government guidance, best practice and common sense to provide the optimum service within current constraints. In particular, we are doing everything we can to meet customer needs without putting our conscientious colleagues or anyone else at unnecessary risk.
- All office-based personnel are working from home again.
- Our warehouse continues to function by taking all necessary self-distancing and other measures to protect both our personnel and visiting delivery drivers.
- We continue to offer DSE assessments virtually/remotely using a variety of modes, including Teams, Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, WhatsApp, Google Hangouts or telephone (as the last resort)
- As of November 5th, we are continuing to offer in-person assessments where permitted and viable. Our procedures are being revised and constantly reviewed as government guidelines change and best practice evolves.
- We are still offering loading bay, doorstep or kerbside deliveries of chairs and smaller items with virtual setup and training available using the technologies listed above.
- We also provide desk and chair installations for those prepared to allow us into their home or office, where this is allowed. For these activities, our personnel wear appropriate PPE and maintain recommended social distancing.
- Doorstep deliveries continue to be available.
- Please email email@example.com or call us on 0345 345 0898 to check the latest service status in your area.
- We can also provide certain sit-stand adaptors for doorstep delivery (others are too heavy for a single person lift).
On a commercial note,
- We now have a focussed portfolio of products available for rapid delivery to homeworkers, mostly within 7 days
- Accessory stocks are stable and we receive regular top-up deliveries of key products.
- We are reviewing product availability on an ongoing basis and adding necessary products to meet client demand
- Don’t forget that employees of our valued clients can make personal purchases at their employer’s discount rates.