This statement is reviewed frequently and updated as necessary.
We are monitoring government guidance, legal obligations, best practice and common sense to provide the optimum service within national and local recommendations and constraints. In particular, we are doing everything we can to meet customer needs without putting our conscientious colleagues or anyone else at unnecessary risk.
- Office-based personnel are still working primarily from home but have started to do some office days.
- Our warehouse continues to function by taking all necessary self-distancing and other measures to protect both our personnel and visiting delivery drivers.
- We continue to offer DSE assessments virtually/remotely using a variety of modes, including Teams, Zoom, Facetime, WhatsApp, Google Meet or telephone (as the last resort).
- We have restarted our full face-to-face assessment services nationally.
- We are offering a full installation, setup and training service both in offices and in people's homes.
- On site meetings are now possible for project discussions. Our supplier showrooms in London and around the country are also open by appointment.
- Virtual meetings with any of our team are also available using the technologies mentioned above.
- We have established robust procedures to ensure our virtual services are highly effective and constantly evolving, utlising the skills and technologies we have developed since the first lockdown.
- For those who want to avoid human proximity, we are still offering loading bay, doorstep or kerbside deliveries of desks, sit-stand adaptors, chairs and smaller items with virtual setup and training available as detailed above.
- Please contact us directly by phone, email or LiveChat to find out more about how we can help you.
On a commercial note,
- We now have a focussed portfolio of products available for rapid delivery to homeworkers, mostly within 7 days.
- Accessory stocks are stable and we receive regular top-up deliveries of key products.
- We are reviewing product availability on an ongoing basis and adding necessary products to meet client demand.
- Don’t forget that employees of our valued clients can make personal purchases at their employer’s discount rates.