Corporate Social Responsibility Policy Statement
Since its origin in 1962, Osmond Group Limited has been active in a variety of industries. Independent businesses that are over 50 years old are quite rare in the 21st century and our continued progress is a testament to our own sustainability.
Our team lives and breathes our values and the evidence is in our daily behaviour and performance.
To engage with our employees to promote a healthy and safe workplace
We have always valued the people and relationships that have carried us this far and enabled us to plan for the future. We are committed to the growth and development of our own personnel.
- Annual staff training programme for development and personal growth
- Bimonthly ‘Big Picture’ update session for all staff
- Accoustic panel sound insulation installed for improved working environment
- CORE information and communication portal used by all staff
To work with key suppliers to establish that they have suitable processes in place to comply with our business ethics and expectations. To ensure that high levels of services and products are provided to customers and that our position in the marketplace is used to raise awareness of CSR.
Openness and transparency are at the core of our business. We understand the importance of delivering value for money services, the evolving needs of an organisation and the significance of having a people centred approach. We value long-term relationships and repeat business is a key element of the way we trade.
- Knowledge sharing focus
- Product Radar information bulletin
- Regular free webinars
- Installation compliments slips for customer feedback
To work with charitable organisations and other stakeholders which share our values, as well as our commitment to improving health and wellbeing
We work with organisations, both locally and nationally, on business education, development and environmental projects. Nationally and internationally, we participate in numerous conferences and workshops, providing education and continuing professional development and support. We also support and promote initiatives addressing children's health and wellbeing, especially in the context of technology use.
- Cash donations to charities as chosen by staff
- Chair donation to MYTIME Young Carers
To reduce Osmond's carbon footprint
The company is committed to our long term policy to reduce our impact on the environment. We are continuously looking at ways to reduce our carbon footprint and maintain an Environmental Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001.
- Paper free order processes introduced
- Eco hand driers installed in washrooms
- Eco fabric used for acoustic sound panels installed
- Regular online training for clients to reduce travel and associated costs of face to face meetings
- Electric charging points and cables available for staff and visitors