Here is what you can expect when we come to carry out your assessment:
- On average, the process usually takes around 45 minutes but this can vary depending on the complexity of the assessment.
- Normally there is nothing you need to prepare beforehand. Your assessor will talk to you about any discomfort or impediments you experience whilst working.
- An analysis of your workstation will be carried out and any problems will be recorded.
- Your assessor will discuss different types of adjustment to help to resolve the issues identified.
- Training and advice about good posture and equipment set-up will be given where applicable. Often, this can provide an immediate improvement in your comfort.
When the assessment is complete, a report will be created, recommending how to address any problems which couldn’t be resolved during the assessment process.
If you want to check our current Covid procedures, please look here.